Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Ointment – 1 Oz
Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream 1oz
Feel the heal.
Strongest itch medicine without a prescription.* Serious medicine, fast comfort.
- Absorbs quickly
- With healing aloe
- Maximum strength
*Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
© 2012 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only. Do not use
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone products unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Aluminum Sulfate , Beeswax , Calcium Acetate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dextrin , Glycerin , Maltodextrin , Methylparaben , Mineral Oil , Petrolatum , Propylparaben , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Water