- 10 DOSES OF HYDRALYTE ELECTROLYTE DRINK PER TUBE: Each tube contains 20 Hydralyte tablets. Mix 2 tablets in 7oz water to create an oral rehydration solution.
- COMPACT SIZE: The small size of the tube makes it easy to take these effervescent tablets just about anywhere. Put it in your suitcase for traveling, sports bags, backpacks and diaper bags for moms on-the-go.
- PERFECT HYDRATION SOLUTION FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE: Hydralyte may also be taken to help manage dehydration due to the loss of fluids through heavy sweating. This can be caused by fever, endurance exercise, prolonged heat exposure or prolonged physical work.
- IDEAL SOLUTION TO MANAGE VOMITING AND DIARRHEA: Hydralyte may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhea which can lead to inadequate levels of fluid and electrolytes within our bodies. The balance of fluids and electrolytes in Hydralyte provides rapid and effective rehydration.
- HYDRALYTE IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN SUGARY DRINKS: Water or sugary drinks (i.e. soda or standard sports drinks) are not as effective as Hydralyte as they do not adequately restore lost electrolytes (which retain the fluid). Sports drinks also contain a lot of sugar (approximately 4 times the amount compared with Hydralyte!) and excess sugar can cause bloating and impede the hydration process.
Orange: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, natural flavor, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 6000, beta-carotene, sucralose
Berry: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, natural and artificial flavor, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 6000, grape skin extract, sucralose
Lemonade: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, pregelatinized starch, sodium chloride, natural flavor, mannitol, purified stevia leaf extract