- CONVENIENT AND READY TO DRINK ELECTROLYTE SOLUTION: Because this format of Hydralyte is pre-mixed and ready to drink, there is no error in mixing. Know that you’re drinking the correct balance of fluids and electrolytes for rapid rehydration.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE OF ORAL HYDRATION DRINK: Extended shelf life after opening – bottles of Hydralyte last up to 1 month once open in the refrigerator.
- PERFECT HYDRATION SOLUTION FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE: Hydralyte may also be taken to help manage dehydration due to the loss of fluids through heavy sweating. This can be caused by fever, endurance exercise, prolonged heat exposure or prolonged physical work.
- IDEAL SOLUTION TO MANAGE VOMITING AND DIARRHEA: Hydralyte may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhea which can lead to inadequate levels of fluid and electrolytes within our bodies. The balance of fluids and electrolytes in Hydralyte provides rapid and effective rehydration.
- HYDRALYTE IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN SUGARY DRINKS: Water or sugary drinks (i.e. soda or standard sports drinks) are not as effective as Hydralyte as they do not adequately restore lost electrolytes (which retain the fluid). Sports drinks also contain a lot of sugar (approximately 4 times the amount compared with Hydralyte!) and excess sugar can cause bloating and impede the hydration process.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Solution (1 Liter) Lemonade Flavor
Treat effects of dehydration and rapidly rehydrate with Hydralyte’s electrolyte solution. These ready-to-drink electrolyte solutions are clinically formulated based on World Health Organization standards for rehydration. Hydralyte’s electrolyte solution comes in three great tasting flavors: Orange, Berry, and color-free Lemonade.
- Up to 75% less sugar and 4x the electrolytes than the leading sports drinks
- Can be used for up to 30 days if refrigerated after opening
- Suitable for all ages
Orange: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, natural flavor, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 6000, beta-carotene, sucralose
Berry: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, natural and artificial flavor, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 6000, grape skin extract, sucralose
Lemonade: Dextrose (anhydrous), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, maltose, potassium chloride, pregelatinized starch, sodium chloride, natural flavor, mannitol, purified stevia leaf extract