- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages withpecially bufferred formula is alcohol free and will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes
- No parabens, no side effects,relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.
- Non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions.
- Works great on adult size noses too!
Little Remedies for Noses Saline Spray/Drops
Non-medicated relief for dry or stuffy noses. A safe and effective formula to support the health and well-being of your child.
- No Pseudoephedrine, alcohol, artificial flavors or colors
- No unnecessary additives
- No side effects
- Baby-size applicator tip
Made in USA
For nasal use only:
- Newborns/infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
To use as:
- Dropper – hold bottle upside down and squeeze lightly.
- Gentle sprayer – hold bottle upright and squeeze firmly.
- This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. The specially buffered formula is alcohol free and will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes. Works great on adult size noses too.
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F).
Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Moisturizes dry, irritated, or crusty nasal passages due to low humidity, heated environments, air travel, allergies or colds. Loosens and thins mucous secretions to aid aspiration and removal from nose and sinuses allowing for easier breathing.
Water , Sodium Chloride , Glycerin , Disodium Phosphate , Potassium Phosphate , Benzalkonium Chloride , Disodium EDTA
© 2012 Medtech Products Inc.
|Dimensions||1.2 × 2.1 × 4 in|