- Relieves sore throat
- Great Tasting Throat Drops
- Soothes Everyday Throat Irritation
- Pectin Lozenge/Oral Demulcent
Luden’s Throat Drops Wild Cherry
- Soothes everyday throat irritation
- Uniquely good taste
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Repeat as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Pectin (2.8 mg)Oral demulcent
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Citric Acid , Corn Syrup , FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavor , Maleic Acid , Sodium Acetate , Sodium Chloride , Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil , Sucrose (Sugar)
|Serving Size : 1 Drop|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
Blacksmith Brands, Inc.
|Dimensions||.5 × 4 × 6 in|