Use for post nasal drip and nasal dryness from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc. This nasal rinse kit comes with 50 premixed packets of easy-to-dispense USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture. Easy-squeeze bottle comes with volume marker. Each packet is precisely measured to mix with 240 mL (8 fl oz) of lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water, taking the guesswork out of preparing this solution.
Soothing, no burning or stinging large volume and low pressure system for saline nasal irritation, moisturization and daily nasal hygiene. Single, piece, custom designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH balanced and isotonic, or hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth flow with easy-squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy
- Portable for travel
- 1 rinse bottle 8 oz
- 1 custom designed black cap and tube
- 1 tube
- 50 packets of USP grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (purity level 99%or higher)
- Educational brochure
Money back guarantee (if returned within 90 days from date of purchase)
Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician. For non-emergency questions, please contact our office. Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
- Sinus symptoms
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Dryness
- Nasal Allergies & Common Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog & house dust
2000-2004 Neilmed Products, Inc.