- Personal Care
- Eye Care
- Soothing dry eye relief. Effectively moisturizes dry eyes. Soothes, refreshes and comforts irritated eyes. Safe and gentle enough to use as often as needed.
Opcon-A Itching & Redness Reliever Eye Drops
100 in stock
100 in stock
Relieves eye itching and redness, clinically proven effective.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C)(59-86°F).
Protect from light. Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
Do Not Use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
Naphazoline Hydrochloride0.03%, Redness Reliever , Pheniramine Maleate0.32%, Antihistamine
Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) , Boric Acid , Edetate Disodium (0.1%) , Hypromellose , Water (Purified) , Sodium Borate , Sodium Chloride
© Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
|Dimensions||1.6 × 1.2 × 3.4 in|