- Can prevent heartburn before it starts*
- Maximum strength acid reducer
- Works when taken as little as 10 minutes before an evening meal*
- 1 tablet controls acid all day or all night**
- *Prevents heartburn if taken 10 to 60 minutes before a meal.**Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Pepcid AC Acid Reducer Tablets
Out of stock
Out of stock
Just one tablet prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
Read the directions and warnings before use.
Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms,swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Keep the carton. It contains important information
Store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
Protect from moisture
Allergy Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to Pepcid AC (famotidine) or other acid reducers.
- Do not take the maximum daily dosage (2 tablets) for more than 2 weeks continuously except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Do not use
- with other acid reducers.
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn.
- For relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
- For prevention of these symptoms brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.
Famotidine (20 mg)Acid Reducer
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrysalline cellulose , Pregelatinized Starch , Talc , Titanium Dioxide
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value|
©Merck & Co.
|Dimensions||1.48 × 4 × 3.54 in|