- Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains
- 500 mg of acetaminophen per caplet
- Pain reliever recommended by doctors
- Relieves minor pain of arthritis, menstrual cramps, backache, and headache
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand of Pain Reliever
Tylenol Regular Strength Tablets 100ct
Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 in|